Hi

I am really feeling so sad right now. I 've been trying to conceive for a long time now(3 years), I prayed about it, I cry so many times, I tried to get help and my doctors said there's nothing wrong with me., but something have to be wrong, I'm not becoming pregnant.My husband ok.Everytime I look one of my friends is pregnant. They are always asking me what's taken so long. I always tell them, I'm not ready yet. I don't want them to think anything is wrong with me. But I really need help, I really need someone help on "cafeMom" to help me get my dream , Please I really want to become a parent. I can just picture myself with a baby now, Please, if someone is on this "cafemom" that can help me Step by Step to help me become pregnant, starting this month, I will really appreciate it. I will even tell you my psm days. Anything you need, please,Please help me....Thank you for taken your time out to read this...Thank you so much

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I could try and help you out. My husband and I are ttc as well but we are only on our 4th month of trying. I will try to help though if you would like. You can message me.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• well, looks like we are in the same boat (well, similar boat anyways). My hubby and I have been ttc for almost 2 years (not quite as long as you). We do have one daughter but we would like her to have a sibling but it just doesn seem to be happening. I have recently been reading about these things called instead cups (really meant for your period) but I just bought some and used it for the first time last night. I hope it works! Some poeple don't recommend them but anything is worth a try at this point. I have heard that so many women have gotten pregnant using these. I have even read about a story of a woman who tried for 7 years and doc said IVF was her only option. She used the instead cups and boom... pregnant. So, who knows if they really work or if these women just had a coinsidence but I am getting in on the action to find out for myself! lol I wish you the best of luck.
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2009