My husband is so boring lately. All he wants to do is play Madden. This isn't fun. Anyone fixed this problem?

We used to go to movies, play games at home, cook together, study our Bible (and we had fun!!). It makes me wish we were dating and he had to try to keep my interest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband enjoys his video games too. I usually crochet while he plays, or grab the 2nd controller and play with him. It's amazing how much fun we both have when I don't know what the hell I'm doing. (i.e.: I pick up a rocket launcher, I shoot at nothing and blow up walls and stuff, he laughs at my inaccuracy, I aim the rocket launcher at his face, he blows up, I laugh at my inaccuracy, he's now splattered against the wall. You get the point). lol
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 11:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Sit down and play a game with him - maybe you'll like it!

Try creating a special evening and just to sure, disconnect and hide the video game player.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I was gonna suggest playing along with him, too. Maybe find a game you enjoy playing, or annoy him while you ask a million questions about Madden while he teaches you to play along.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Tell him you are bored and not having fun. I just tell SO when I feel that way. I just tell him to fix it. Guys love fixing things.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i think you should ask if you could play with him- it is a game and you said you use to play games with him- maybe he feels the same way. maybe he feels you used to play games with him and not now. i wouldnt hide the game player though he might get mad :) I would also tell him how you feel ask if you can go on a date one night! im sure he won't mad. tell him then he might get some REAL "tackle action" ;)
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I was the same way now he wants my attention I love those video games. If u can't beat them join them.
    masipagwapa

Answer by masipagwapa at 9:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2009