This man is crazy.... right?

without going into all the details, me and my ex have been arguing about our three kids and his hopefully soon to be ex wife. They keep saying they are divorcing because our 2 girls are causing problems. We also have a son who is perfect in his eyes. She has a son too. Our kids are girls-16 & 13 and boy is 11. Her son is 15.She wrote a bunch of crap on facebook about their little family and put pictures of them (ex, wife, her son and our son) I asked him in a text today how he could love her son but not his own flesh and blood girls heres his reply "WHAT DOES BLOODLINE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. SO OUR KIDS SHOULD BE TREATED DIFFERENT THAN YOURS AND PHILS OR ANY OTHER KID IN THE WORLD? My reply-"YES BLOODLINE DOES HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT. SHE LOVES HERS MORE THAN YOURS AND ANYONE WITH SENSE WOULD KNOW THAT THEIR OWN CHILDREN SHOULD COME FIRST BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, AND I DONT EXPECT YOU TO LOVE MY OTHER SON."

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 8:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• CONT.... How could he even call himself a dad and disown his kids? God he makes me sick!!!!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• that is really sad and you should keep those kids away from him, even the one he favors, that is really unhealthy
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Bloodlines are only discussed with dogs. Not humans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Nov. 16, 2009