why do you think we as individuals strive for something "better" Is it b/c we strive for heaven above and will not be satisfied until we get there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My life has been a journey to find peace in this lifetime and at 49, I am so near.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• tell me your secrets writeon!?
    Anonymous

• I think we strive for better until we have it and find contentment. Not everyone finds contentment. but some do. And my version of contentment isn't yours. Everyones is different.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I think it's that constant striving for 'something better' that leads us to not be happy with what we have right now- at least in many cases. There is nothing wrong with wanting something more, but our standards of living are already so much higher than the majority of the world's... yet do you think we are happier for it?
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2009