do you ever feel like your husband or so isn't as attracted to you as he used to be?

i've been feeling like this a lot lately. i know i don't look the same as i did back when we first got together, and after having our daughter i haven't been comfortable with how i look. i've noticed that he doesn't tell me i'm beautiful or pretty as often as he used to. which was a lot, like almost everyday. he says he loves me and how i look but only when i ask him about it. i just don't know if he is saying it to make me feel better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Most men don't say it unless they mean it... they don't think well enough to lie about that. There's tons of us out here that know we're not dogs but our hubbies haven't told us we look good in years if ever.
    Take it for what it is and enjoy it. He loves you for the person you on the inside, and the changes are okay with him :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yes. I know I'm not like I used to be. I was skinnier, sweeter, more carefree. I was a little wild and he worshipped me. Now, I am not at all like what I used to be. We fight alot, but I know he still loves me. We've been through alot together,and he says he still loves me like he did back then. I choose to believe that. People change, and get older, and the love they have for each other may change too. But know that when he saysit he means it. He sees YOU. They way you were, the way you are, and the way you will be. That's what I believe.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• You have to feel good about yourself on your own. When you feel that way it will radiate and he'll be attracted to that. Right now you sound emotionally needy and THAT is what pushes men away. They are attracted to confidence and you don't sound like you have it now. not bashing

Answer by admckenzie at 9:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• We were together for a long time before I have a baby, and during that whole time I felt confident and attractive because he would treat me like I was. Then after pregnancy, it's about the same. He never even sems interested in me dressing in lingerie. He's rather look at the "perfect" looking women in it, rather than a woman who has a little it of a gut, some faded stretch marks, and the works. He really seems uninterested in me physically completely, besides the sex. lol But still, Iget tired of feeling like my husband doesn't find me attractive anymore.

Anonymous