Do you like lamb?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• yes, i think that they are very cute, though i would rather have a goat to eat the weeds.
    Anonymous

• Lol, I mean do you eat lamb meat?
    Anonymous

• I love to eat lamb...and goat. Both are super tasty.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Leg of Lamb with garlic and romano cheese wedges pierced into the meat... roast @ 350 for as long as need be to be medium -- not overcooked. YUM! Our Easter favorite.
    Lauries_Mom

Answer by Lauries_Mom at 11:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Me no,family yes.Mine is all psychological.When I was 8 or 9 we were visiting some extended family that lived in the country with some acreage.We played with some of the lambs all day,I even had my favorite.At dinner my older boy cousins told me we were eating my favorite.When I asked was it really lambypie my mom and aunt thought I just meant lamb so they said yes.Heartbreak.These same cousins cut jalapenos into strips and put them on my plate and told me it was a new green bean.They are very careful not to upset me at my house at Thanksgiving hehehe

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• only in greek food.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• MMMMM! Goat too! It is just really hard to find around here
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I had it one time, had no idea it was lamb, thought it was beef, it was cooked kind of like a stroganoff (sp?), it was really good! I prefer deer though!
    Anonymous

• We eat lamb once a year on Easter, its tradition. We do leg of lamb with mint jelly, its fabulous...but I get that some people are freaked out by it, for me its normal, we've had it since I was a kid.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2009