did anyone get pains in there stomach while they were like 2 weeks along?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be inplantation or the egg burring itself into the wall of your cevixs nuthn to worry about as long as your not bent over in pain bleeding red i mean red blood or clotting you are pefectly fine congrats an good luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• thank you i really like you answer ohmama! keep your fingers crossed for me! :)
    Anonymous

• yes! it is your uterus expanding... if grows even before the baby is big and it is just the feeling of it stretching. I got mine in my lower stomach and sometimes i had to lie down because it hurt so bad! As long as there is no bleeding it is okay! just lie down when it hurts. :)
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• it starts to grow this early?
    Anonymous

• Yes, I got the same thing. It was my first time being pregnant and I was worried. The doctor told me the same thing. It was my uterus expanding. Does it kind of feel like when your on your period? That is how mine felt, like cramps. You are fine. I know when it is your first time pregnant you worry about every little thing.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 9:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• At 2 weeks alon gyou are not even pregnant yet, you are ovulating. You must mean about 4 weeks (two weeks after conception). And I was crampy at that time, but not having pains, but it's normal :) Your uterus is not only starting to grow a little, but it's also got a huge blood supply now, when it didn't before.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• no i would technically only be a week.. i didnt realize symptoms could develop this early!
    Anonymous