CM question.....

Soooo, I know that sometimes women can confuse semen with EW CM, but for how long? If you have sex at night, will that effect checking CM in the morning? I've got an irregular cycle right now due to coming off the depo, and getting excited bc I think I may be ovulating lol (yep thats what excites me these days). So how long should I wait before checking CM?

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it will affect it in the morning. Which is why CM alone isn't enough. Temp, cervical position and CM are your trifecta.

Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler for tips. It really works.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i've heard to get that book a lot, truth is, i really just didnt want to buy it haha....i know sounds cheap of me! and darn library here doesnt carry it....hmmm......maybe i'll eventually have to break down and do it.....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2009