spare time/hobbies?

what do you moms like to do in your spare time (besides come on here)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I cross stitch and do Japanese logic problems.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Logic Problems are awesome! I don't know Japanese ones though..I just do the regular ones from the magazines in the book store.

I also love to read. You can find me finishing at least 1 book a week. The library is your friend.

Since the Christmas season is here I'm slowly putting my decorations together. I bought a plain wreath at Hobby Lobby and I'm adding ribbon, bulbs, lights and whatever will look pretty on it. It'll be awesome to see it hanging on our front door knowing I made it! Same with the garland.

I started knitting but didn't really get into it. I think I could one day, just not now.

Scrapbooking.

If you go to a store like Hobby Lobby and just browse you can get great ideas on hobbies to start. Even if you end up not liking it, its fun to just try new things.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I like to read and play violent video games and sometimes go to the shooting range although the last two are definately when the kids are occupied
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I like to read, take pictures, and play video games. When it's warm out I like to go outside and play with the boys or take a walk.
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• MamaChamp:   Logic Problems are awesome! I don't know Japanese ones though..I just do the regular ones from the magazines in the book store.

I love the regular ones too.  The Japanese ones that I do are called Hanji and Enigma.  They share the same goal but you arrive at the solution in different ways.  This is the sight where I buy my mags from.    http://www.puzzler.com/   They don't have any Enigma puzzles on their website but they do have Hanji.  It's a lot easier than trying to explain lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I love to read and walk and cook. These are my main hobbies. I also like to ride ATV's and hunt and fish. These are seasonal though.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• if i had spare time i would read, exercise, watch crime documentaries, ride my bike...but i dont so i basically just eat sleep school, homework, my twins....if i have time to cook i consider myself lucky
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I love to read, play Scrabble on Nintendo DS and bake.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2009