could someone please help me

I am really feeling so sad right now. I 've been trying to conceive for a long time now(3 years), I prayed about it, I cry so many times, I tried to get help and my doctors said there's nothing wrong with me., but something haveto be wrong, I;m not being pregnant. Everytime I look one of my friends is pregnant. They are always asking me what's taken so long. I always tell them, I'm not ready yet. I don't want them to think anything is wrong with me. But I really need help, I really need someone help on "cafeMom" to help me get my dream , Please I really want to become a parent. I can just picture myself with a baby now, Please, if someone is on this "cafemom" that can help me Step by Step to help me become pregnant, starting this month, I will really appreciate it. I will even tell you my psm days. Anything you need, please, Please help me....Thank you for taken your time out to read this...Thank you so much....

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you had any testing done when you visit the doctors? And have you seen an actual fertility specialist? A lot of times gynos can't help with infertility like a specialist can. Have you tried taking any meds? If you have really been trying for 3 years I find it hard ot believe that something isn;t wrong with you or your SO. Has he been tested? One of my friends was trying for four years and then finally her husband got tested and he was the one with the problem, he ended up having surgery.
    Anonymous

• Yes, he's been check also
    Tslove23

Answer by Tslove23 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Have you picked up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler?

Has anyone tested the compatibility of his fluids and yours? Some couples will NEVER get pregnant even though both on their own are healthy. That happened to my parents and is why they adopted me and my brother.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Tslove23 try not to focus so much on it what you are doing is stressing your body out by thinking too much of it. I was just like you and the day that I wasn't even thinking of getting pregnant I got my good news that I was. I got so tired of wondering aahh maybe I am pregnant and found out I wasn't that was so depressing for me so my dh just kept trying but not so much on focusing on getting pregnant just do it...and relax and it will happen for you. If the doctors said nothing is wrong then you just have to stop thinking so hard on it. It can also mess with your cycle so relax and let it happen. ( Praying helps too) GL
    So next time you come on here I pray that is bc you are pregnant and of course with some other advice you'd like to here. Take care and have fun.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2009