hi

I am trying to become pregnant, and if anybody up here could help me step by step to become pregnant, I could tell you my cycle days, and everything, if you could just take time out, and become a friend and help me for about two months, I need help trying to find out when I Ovulate and when is the best time to try. Please, I need a person to help me, just for 2months if you can, thank you so much...

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, I don't know how to help you. I just wanted to take the time to wish you luck. I know that you can buy ovulation kits at the drug store that can tell you when it is best to try to conceive.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 9:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. Doesn't get better than that...step by step. If you and your hubby are healthy and fertile and compatible, pregnant next month.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• After you period (7 days) the next 7 days would be your most fertile...you'd probably notice some egg white looking discharge that means you are ovulating so take advantage of that whole week and have fun...lol (practicing)...lol

If it doesn't catch keep practicing you will get pregnant sooner than you think....GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2009