How much spotting during the very early stages is normal? (5weeks)

I have had 2 children already and had no spotting, i just need some views from you guys that did as its a little scary for me...ive also had period like pain...thanks for your answers in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You shouldn't really have any spotting. You may have a little bits of pink during implantation(I never did so I don't know EXACTLY how much to expect, but I've always been told just spots). If you have red blood and cramps, go to the er.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I am currently expecting my second. I did not spot with the first one but I did this time. It lasted for 3 days and just thought it was the early beginning on my period. honestly it didn't occur to me that I was pregnant because I had never heard of implantation bleeding
    TahjsMama27

Answer by TahjsMama27 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i would ask your dr to be sure but i have had 2 kids and i spotted and had cramps for the first 6 months im not preg with babt #3 and im doing the same
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2009