Single Moms

Do you get lonely? I live with my 3 yr old and it's so lonely. I hate even going home and spend as much time at my sister's or mother's.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm lonely too:( But I'd rather be lonely than have my son's stupid father around buggin me!
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 10:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yes, I get lonely, too. My kids are teens now, so I've adjusted to the loneliness and learned ways to deal with it.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yeah, I get lonely sometimes. But as lmsar said, I'd rather be lonely than be with their father. I've also recently started dating again, which helps a little, but that's a step everyone has to take in their own time. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I guess I am not ready to date because I have no idea what to say to them and it just seems gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Nov. 16, 2009