What is your exercise routine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• well, i go to the gym ... i do 15 - 30 min on a carido machine - elliptical, tredmill whatever is available, and then i do an hour to an hour and a half of strength training, usually i do legs and butt, then abs, then arms. i also try to walk as often as possible.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have a treadmill...so unless I have to work that day,I will run a few miles about 3-4 days a week and lift weights.On days I have to work,I usually get my run in that afternoon after I get home.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 8:37 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• When i get home from work I jog around the park by our house for about 2 miles,then me and my dh walk the children about a mile.And every morning i walk each of my dogs individually about a quarter of a mile and i have 4 dogs.:]
    Huffmomfor5

Answer by Huffmomfor5 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I just started going back to the gym a little over a week ago. So far I speed walk at a steep incline for about a hour or a little more...yesterday I got 5 miles in in about an hour and 15 minutes. Then I do 10 minutes on the Elliptical maching. 10 minutes on the seated elliptical machine. Then I do minimal weight lifting b/c I have a slipped disk in my back and don't want to risk hurting it again. I also try to do the rowing maching as fast as I can for 10 minutes. If you want to lose weight you need to do cardio, get your heart rate up. Right now my abs are really weak so I've only been able to do 45 crunches each day I go to the gym...hopefully I can get that up to about 150 each day soon. I've lost 2lbs in 2 days (weighed on Saturday and just weighed a few hours ago). I also have changed my diet...completely cut out regular cokes but I had to go to diet b/c I am litterally addicted and will get headaches without.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 11:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I am a coach with Beachbody, I am 22 weeks pregnant and still work out and do yoga to keep the weight gain low and to stay healthy for me and my baby. I also drink on of their shakes called Shakeology it is wonderful and so so so healthy... So if i can do it anyone can lol.

My sites are

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1healthymama
    http://myshakeology.com//1healthymama

Just so you all can take a peek.

I hope everyone has a great day
    Bershelle Jones
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 12:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2009