Why are you better than her?

why are you better than you DH/SO's ex? I'm curious what makes you the better woman? My SO tells me that he never had anyone care about him so much. Nobody to cook for him, make his kids take a bath or brush thier teeth, let him cry on thier shoulder, clean for them or do his laundry, allo that kind of stuff. What do you do that makes you better than the ex? Or even what does your current DH/SO do better than your ex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Hmmm....

I didn't go have an affair with another man. She did.

End of story.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I'm faithful, and loving, and I take care of my DH like a wife should. She's a flirty hoochie, and will pursue other men when she's in a relationship, and so far has not been able to stay with one single guy. She just keeps popping out babies left and right, and finding her boyfriends. She was also very mean, controlling and jealous, even though she is the definition of sl*t, she never let my DH go anywhere, hang out with anyone but her, and use to hit him.
    Anonymous

• hmm. well, i don't sleep around on him like she did
    I don't sit on my ass and do nothing even though i'm a SAHM like she did
    I don't abduct his child and take him to another state while he's in the military trying to provide for his family. ...like she did.

I DO take our kids to the library. I DO sign them up for special activities. I DO put extra effort and care into figuring out what is in their best interest and try to do my best.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• My husband didnt have ex wifes, ex fiances. he had 1 puppy love hs gf and that was it. and he lost his virginity to some dumb girl until he met me. so he was like a virgin when we got together and i had alot of guys in the past. im his one and only. i cant say im better then his ex because they had no history
    Anonymous

• Not better, she wasn't the right one for him
    Anonymous

• She was psycho. Physically and mentally abusive, neglectful of everything around the house including their kids, took out credit cards in his name without his knowledge, etc. Not too hard to top that, to be perfectly honest.

As for him, he loves me back. He holds up his end of the household duties (and then some) without being asked. He goes out and gets me ice cream on a moment's notice. He surprises me with baths complete with candles and bath salts. He tells me I'm gorgeous, even if I haven't brushed my hair or gotten out of my pajamas all day. He's amazing, and I'm so lucky to have him. Essentially, the ex was completely the opposite, and I couldn't be happier that he's gone.
    kestrelscall

Answer by kestrelscall at 11:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• He's had so many. Hmm the four that stand out are.
    1 I didn't assume to be his gf with out his agreement. So I'm not sure she counts.
    2 I didn't go to a party have sex with another man then blow him.
    3 I don't I want you when he's with some one, than he breaks we go out I leave him, cycle repeats with every gf till 7 yrs ago when he wised up.
    4 This one is so much hotter than me, like super model hot. She is a total sweet heart. However thank fully she discovered she is a lesbian and would much rather get with me than him. Thank god for small miracles.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I'm not better than her, they just weren't meant to be. We are:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I am not obsessed with his ex so I don't really think about who is better. Only someone who is very immature and insecure would. We are together now they have kids we are a mixed match family. We all love the kids and make things work for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I am better because he actually wanted to be with me, and is with me because he loves me and not because I got "accidentally" knocked up.

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:33 AM on Nov. 16, 2009