Diaper Fairy!

Don't you wish someone would be there to change your child's diaper sometimes? My son just had a poopy diaper like a half hour ago and now I've got to change it again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fortunately, I have a diaper fairy! My 14 YO daughter! She is such a big help with her little brother! I never imagined I would need her so much when it came to him! I totally feel ya'!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yes, I SO know what you mean . . . especially the poopy ones or when she's wearing an outfit that has a ton of buttons and stuff.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yep! There are days when my little one seems to be quite the 'poop factory'-- and of course he does it during the day when I am here, and not at night for his dad.... It would be nice if there was a diaper fairy to handle some of those diapers!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I so wish for one. Even when my kids go stay with family, I've been called to come change them.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2009