breaking the eye and stomache teeth in are a bummer!!

my boy has had diarhea for like two weeks and throws up every once in a while :( porr little boy.. I know they hurt i just wish they would hurry there little butts up!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Aw. poor guy. My baby girls is cutting hers too but she's not sick like your kiddo. Give him a kiss from a momma who knows what he's going through. And hugs to you for the stress you're going through.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• What the heck are stomache teeth????
    Anonymous

• the eye teeth i believe are the top fang looking ones and the stomach teeth are the lower fang like teeth.. i always heard them called that b/c of what the LO's go thru when they are coming in.
    Thanks sadiesmom87 thats really sweet! :)
    Anonymous

• No problem! I try to spread some love and support on here since that's what this site is for. There are too many mommas on here just being mean and rude. Plus, since I'm going through some of the same thing you're dealing with, I know you need some kindness!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 3:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• After going thru dental assisting school, and working in dental offices for many years have never heard the term stomach teeth. Eye teeth are canines or cuspids- they are the 3rd tooth from the front of the mouth-- (on both top and bottom set of teeth)
    Hope the teeth break thru soon and your little one feels better!
    Anonymous