Do you think bangs are habit forming?

My dd had bangs when she was younger but now that she is 6 yrs. old they have grown out I love it bc her hair is out of her eyes.

I think she looks cute with or with out...which do you perfer on your babygirl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• no bangs for my girls. I don't like the hair in the eyes either
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Depends, I had bangs as a child, but as an adult I do not. However, I think some people look bad without bangs.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• no bangs but my girls have curly hair so bangs would not look right on them.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:26 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• hate bangs!! daughter never had them..shes 5 with hair down to her bum, ya it was kinda a pain growing them out..but..id do that a million times before i gave her bangs
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My daughter has bangs and we have tried growing them out but it ends up driving her (and me) crazy so now I feel stuck. i think we will try again next summer...
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:08 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My girls don't have bangs. My oldest did when she was little but I decided to grow them out when she was 6 (after she and her brother cut and butchered her hair).
    My middle daughter is 7 and has never had bangs. I never cut them when she was a baby and just let her hair grow out.
    My 3yo had bangs for awhile but when we got her hair cut (the time before last) I decided we would grow them out. Because of the way her hair parts (way on the side) she looks so cute with the long side pulled back with a clip over her ear.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My daughter's hair took forever to grow, it was still so short and fine when she was 2, it seemed to just naturally grow into a style with bangs. She's 4 now and we are growing out her bangs, I just keep them in a clip, its going to take a LONG time, but will be worth it, she looks so pretty with her hair off her face.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My daughter had 2 inch long pigtails when she came home from the hospital, and her hair never fell out. It's always been really long and thick, but she wouldn't leave hair bows alone so I could keep her hair out of her face, so I just cut bangs so she could see, and would quit getting quite as much food in her hair. She's 6 now, and it's just always been easier to keep the bangs trimmed. I've asked if she wants to grow them out, and this last hair cut she decided she does, so we're going to give it a shot. She'll probably get tired of it and ask me to trim them again, but we'll see.

I had bangs growing up, but they got to be too much trouble when I started working, so I grew them out, and haven't gotten them cut again.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 6:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2009