got pregnant on birth control?

anyone got pregnant on birth conrtol? if so what was your signs ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep. i was on antiinflammatories (sp?)for ovarian tumours and the birth control pill - my dr had a sub in when I was prescribed the anti inflammatories. i didn't know I was pregnant until a routine blood test showed it and I got a surprised call from the dr. lol The 2 meds counteracted each other and made me hyperfertile

but looking back I had cravings for onion rings, gained weight, felt nauseated all the time and was cranky. I didn't have a period because of the tumours so that was normal. it was over christmas I thought I had the flu and was getting fat. lol

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• twice on two different forms. although the 2nd time i think i was also on some antibiotics not sure.
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• This is what happened to me! I didn't have my period when i knew i should have but i had some spotting earlier than i should have had my period (during sex) i thought that was my period and then it never came. I even made the comment to my boyfriend "guess we're safe this month" lol. Then i never got my period and was feeling so completly tired..kind of like you feel for the couple days after you have the flu. Just like Blahh. Then I started eating everything in site, and craving hott sauce on everything! Then i took a test..postitive..and another..and another..and two more..haha all positive. The first 3 were my own idea...the next two were my boyfriends disbelief!
    babychappellmom

Answer by babychappellmom at 11:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I was on ortho-tricyclen lo. It is supoosedly "the lowest dose of estrogen that is legal for a bc pill.
    I got pregnant during my 4th month on the pill. My symptoms before I suspected were my sore boobs. And I finally tested when I had taken all 7 placebo pills and still had not had my period!
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 12:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I was on the depo shot. I had no symptoms that I knew of but my husband had a suspicion and kept making me take test after test. Finally I got a positive. I took a total of 9 tests because I didnt want to beleive it. Turns out he knew me way better than I couldve imagined!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2009