HELP!! IM WORRIED

My LO woke up and I heard her crying so I went to get her and when I opened the door shes was standing up holding onto the crib railing like she always does and as soon as she saw me come in she let go and fell backwards into the rail, it sounded like she hit it really hard!! I dont know why she would do that shes never done that before but im really worried im nursing her right now and she seems fine but I dont know if I should be worried or not?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nah. Cribs make loud noises, I doubt she hit that hard. Watch her for a little bit. If she seems dizzy, has dilated pupils or is sick to her stomach then she might have a concussion, but it's really unlikely, and would be apparent pretty quickly.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• WRONG SECTION, SWEETHEART.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2009