What was your rock bottom moment in life

? What were your going through and how did you overcome it; how long? I could really use some ideas and would like to know if I am the only one. I am dealing with a bad divorce where I honestly just cry all day and can not even get out of bed. I still try to contact him nonstop and I keep hoping we will get back together and I cry all day and am just so depressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I would suggest going to your doctor and discussing medication for depression. This will help with the depression. Then you need a therapist to talk about your feelings and to talk about them. You will not get over this in a few weeks or it may take a few years but in time you will heal. If you have children they need you to take care of yourself so you may take care of them. Good luck
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I hit rock bottom when my first love/boyfriend and I were having a hard time. I was blind to the fact that he was a drug addict. One day, I found needles in his room. And that was the moment in my life that I decided no matter what, I was walking away. Though I loved him more then anything, I couldn't stay to help him. He had to help himself! I always felt sick to my stomach, I always thought life wasn't going to go on. Luckily, I had friends who helped keep me busy! I deleted his number from my phone, I deleted his email, I blocked him on my chat functions. Every time I felt like talking to him...I wrote a letter, put it in an envelope to be mailed...and then locked in a lock box. I made sure I had something to do every night, stayed out of my house as much as I could. I even took on more jobs and more classes at school. I worked hard to stay busy. He eventually contacted me again, but I learned to be strong.
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 12:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I would definately stop calling him, I don't mean to sound rude but it probably is quite a turn off for him. Even if you miss him, I wouldn't let him know about it. I would come on this site and find someone to talk to, call a friend, watch a movie, read a book, go for a walk, hang out with friends, whatever u need to do to keep your self distracted. In 2 years time, I lost a grandfather, grandmother, my mom, my home and got a divorce. I was devasted. Thought my entire world had ended. Now I am remarried to a man who treats me far better than my 1st husband ever did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• hey girl i was sooooo like you, i lost 65 lbs, best diet i ever went on. we never got back together and it's been the best thing, i could actually thank that man for what he did to me now. i know so much more about what i want out of life and i have more motivation to grab it. this will pass, but like anon said STOP CALLING HIM!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• ANYO,im sorry your going thru this,im in the same position as you and feel like i have hir rock bottom.I recommend this website Www.runawayhusbands.com,it will help you soooo much during this time.You can also share your stories and make really great friends via internet.Things will get better in time..Take it easy and prayyyy,pray pray.This is not where God put a period to your story,its a comma.Meaning there is life after divorce,i promise.Hang in there.Hugs momma.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• thanks ladies
    Anonymous