Is this true? "christian mark of the beast"

This video is over and hour long so please make sure you have time to watch please provide evidence for or against thank you.

http://www.666truth.org/history/666-and-the-mark.aspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OP I have actually seen that video before. Pray that God helps you see the Truth and read His Word...Let him lead you to the truth not youtube LOL J/P Youtube does have some really good stuff but God's Word is the only way to put on His armor so that you can see the TRUTH among the many lies out there. PM me if you have any questions and I will try to help you find the answers using God's Word :o)
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• These Amazing Facts guides are published by the Seventh Day Adventist church.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Ok so is this true? This is the first I have heard of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I havn't watched the video I don't have the time right now to wach it right now but if you read the revelations in the Bible it tell you about the mark of the beast and how true it is
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:15 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• The mark of the beast will be an actual mark in your right hand or forehead that will allow you to buy or sell I already know what seven day adventists believe and the mark will not be worshipping on sunday. I believe the mark will be the verichip. here is the last part of a 20 part teaching but it's all you need for the basics google verichip mark of the beast and you will find a bunch of stuff on it. please watch this and then google or look on youtube there is alot of interesting studies on this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kH-tHk0bsc&feature=video_response
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• he mark of the beast will be an actual mark in your right hand or forehead that will allow you to buy or sell I already know what seven day adventists believe and the mark will not be worshipping on sunday.
    ----------------------------
    The forehead in prophecy is a symbol for the mind,thoughts, the heart (Deuteronomy 6:6–8,Romans 7:25,Ezekiel 3:8,9). The hand is a symbol of our works, deeds. (Ecclesiastes 9:10,Isaiah 59:6) T he mark will likely be something we do and/or hold dear to our hearts.
    I believe many Christians will be deceived because of the Left Behind books and movies. While believers are looking for something literal, it will be something more subtle. Remember most of the world (including some believers!) will be deceived.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Okay...didn't this first become well known after that movie, "The Omen"? The little boy had a 666 on his scalp, under his hair and it signified the mark of the beast. It always has been a story. The Bible is a collection of stories. I am not worried about the "mark", As I am more concerned with what I can see and believe right now.
    Anonymous

• Anon that is why you will fail. But before you are destroyed you will kneel and profess with your tongue that Jesus is Lord! IT is written...
    Anonymous

• Lexylex
    Just out of curiosity if they did start chipping people in the right hand or forehead and if you don't receive it you can't buy or sell would you get the chip? Just wondering :o) I agree that the sabbath is Saturday but I don't see why we can't worship God everyday or anyday. We are no longer under the OT Law because of Jesus. I don't think it is wrong to remember the sabbath and keep it Holy we SHOULD, but it's not a requirement for salvation same with baptism it's awesome and these things are what God wants us as His children to do but He won't send us to Hell for not doing so.Your actions will not get you into heaven only your faith.
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2009