nursing bras

so I am starting to get things together for my hospital bag and I was wondering what size nursing bra I should get to out in there? I am planning on taking 2, one sleep one (since they come in s-m-l, that one is no big deal) and a regular one to wear home. I am normally a 38 D, and still am most of the time, just a little fuller some days than others.

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that was my size before i had my dd, the day i left the hospital, i brought my largest bra (40EE) and my boobs were too big to fit. i say just bring one of the tanks with a built in bra and wear that home.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I was a 46c I needed a 48ddd
    jelync

Answer by jelync at 1:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I was a 36D and still am. I didnt change much, but I also started pumping before labor.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Answered at 2:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 by:
    I was a 36D and still am. I didnt change much, but I also started pumping before labor.

bad idea because you can pump out the colostrum.

i also just wore one of the bra tanks at first :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2009