Should I keep the Britax Roundabout Car Seat??

My son is 17mos, 22lbs, 31 in. We just bought the Roundabout. I'm concerned cuz I noticed the top of his head is where the edge of the car seat's at. Does that mean he'll grow out of it very soon??? Should I exchange it for a taller car seat?

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would if it were me. We got our kids a high back booster that also has the 5 point harness - I guess it's a combo booster/car seat. My son is just over 3 and still in the harness, even though he is very tall for his age & always has been.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• What are the height and weight limits on the seat?

If it's rearfacing, you need to turn him because there isn't enough shell to protect him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• It seems strange that he would have so little room only being 31 inches tall.... I would take some pictures and then join the group
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/5739
    They can help figure out how much time he has left in the seat you own... or if something else would be a better choice.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2009