please help me!

I am so confused with what is going on right now... my periods have been normal after giving birth, but all of a sudden this month it went CRAZY! First I started 2 days early but was barely spotting then a few hours later it stopped and then a day later I started again and then it stopped and then my stomach started cramping and I bled for one more day, I have taken pregnancy tests and it says negative, but my stomach keeps cramping on and off What could be going on Please someone help me figure this out or give me some ideas before I go to the DR. I cant help but wonder if I am having a miscarriage or is it a cyst or something I dont know.

mrswarner08

Asked by mrswarner08 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Health

• You've gone through the possibilities. I'll through one more out...it could be normal postpartum period weirdness. Mine were bizarre for YEARS after birth.

Are you breastfeeding? All kinds of wackiness would be normal while breastfeeding.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2009