weight gain

so at conception I weighed 193. I lost all through the first half of my pregnancy, went down to 183.5. Now at 32 weeks I am 200.5, gaining about a pound a week. How much did you lose just delivering the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At first, just the baby's weight. The shape is still loppy for a while. I breastfed my daughter, and you lose a lot of weight that way. Even though you still have to eat like you're pregnant, you still lose weight by breastfeeding, and it's the very healthiest thing for your baby. Don't feel bad if you don't want to breastfeed or can't. It's your choice and your baby will be fine if you don't. I just found that it melted away a ton of weight (and my butt!) I hope this helps. Don't stress about your weight too much. Try to enjoy your new baby and eat right, and it will come. Stress definitely keeps the pounds on. :)
    mugsysmommy

Answer by mugsysmommy at 1:37 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I think I lost like 25lbs in from the delivery and hospital stay (ended up having a cesarean). I was retaining A LOT of water towards the end of my pregnancy.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2009