about morning sickness

im 11 weeks pregnant, ever since about 5/6 weeks i had morning sickness (i should call it 24 hour sickness) anyways yesterday i woke up feeling so great! All day no morning sickness and today as well. Of course if i leave my stomach empty i will feel a little nauseated but nothing big. Is it normal for your morning sickness to just go away like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for some women yes it is, some will have good and bad days, some its gradual and others it never goes away, then there are the lucky ones who have none at all. just remember to keep small snacks with you even if its only saltines just so you have something in your stomach. I found apples worked great, I dont know why but they kept my stomach settled.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• mine actually just went away a few days ago.i was throwing up my life lol.and 2 wks later it went away.its different for everybody.
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 2:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Yes its completely normal. Some women get sick and some dont get sick at all. With my first i thought i had morning sickness till i got pregnant with my second and ugh i definitly was sick with this baby till i was about 11 or 12 weeks. Dont worry be thankful lol. Some have it their whole pregnancy. However, sometimes it can come back with a vengence. Im 34 weeks now and at about 30 or 31 weeks i was sooo sick it was horrible. Gl hun enjoy
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2009