Have you cheated on your husband and then left him for the man you cheated with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• NO I cheated on him with the toaster and now have great toast every morning.. And I never told him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• no
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Yes...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I did, let me explain.

My ex husband was an ass. I had no family or friends. I told him i wanted a divorce, he said no, there was not where i could go & he would not give me money. We lived in different rooms in the house. Sometimes i would go weeks without even speaking to him. Then i met HIM. We were aquaintances at first, & became friends. He moved in as a roomate w/ my cousin whom i would go hang out with all the time. Well...we just fell in love. Completely & insanely. He kissed me one night, & that was it. Then, one evening my cousin, me & my love all went out & got kinda buzzed. We cabbed it back to their place, one thing led to another. Little did i know, my ex was spying on us. He caught me red handed. I left my ex the next day, never looked back. I married my true love & we've been together for 15 years, still madly in love. He is my BEST friend. It was the best decision i've ever made...to cheat!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2009