not sure what to do or how to go about this?

I met a guy online and i went ot meet him a couple of fridays ago. i went and saw him last night. he is a really nice guy. and at first we both decided that neither of us were ready for a relationship. but after the second time of meeting him he is telling me he really likes me and calling me baby and said love ya to me. Just not to sure how to go about this. cause i am not ready for anything serious relationship wise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• repeat to him I am not ready and i would prefer you not to call me baby and such if he still does it then yall arent on the same page and you need to distance your self unless you dont wanna but set boundries and stick to them cuz he may just want your goods
    vidasmama

Answer by vidasmama at 11:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• He wants to have sex.
    stefanierios

Answer by stefanierios at 7:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• IMHO..lose the loser!!
    Anonymous

• I would be carful he could be a stalker if he doesn't get the hint about not getting serious tell him to hit the road
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Don't be vague with him. Break it off cleanly, completely and quickly.
    Angebor

Answer by Angebor at 8:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• he's moving too fast (calling you baby and all).
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• wow 2nd meeting and telling u i love u? hmmm...he could be one of those crazy dudes u need to tell him that you're not ready for a serious relationship and that he needs to leave u alone but when u talk to him dnt beat round the bush tell em straight foward
    LuLu614

Answer by LuLu614 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• He's in it for the nookie. No rational guy acts that way after 2 weeks.
    thelovehater

Answer by thelovehater at 9:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Be honest..tell him that you like him but "baby" we gotta take it slow. LOL good luck
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• well talk to him face to face and explain how you feel. So then you can judge how he reacts. If you get the feeling you dont like how her reacts then you have every right to tell the creep to hit the curb. If he is willing to slow it down then great and breath easy.
    nekkyoo

Answer by nekkyoo at 10:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2008