Do you ever get disgusted with the weight you have gained?

I got on the scales and it all but called me a fatass! I have gained 30 lbs since I got married, going on 7 years. And I hate looking at that fat I have gained. I need to loose the weight but have a hard time making myself go out and walk. I eat late at night and it all goes to my stomach. What is a good way to loose the weight, other then sewing my mouth shut?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good lord are you kidding? I have tried working out and everyting and I gain twenty pounds, go figure. I know I gotta lose I just don't know how much I want to or where to start. So I can understand where you are coming from. Have a good one.
    Sophie397

Answer by Sophie397 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I am over weight and just done with it. I bought a taebo dvd and popped it in, I cant even keep up with those ppl, but I did what I could and it gives you tons,of energy. I am like addicted to it now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Every I step on a scale I loose then gain it all back it's a horrible cycle I have been in bad thing is I eat healthier now then I did a few years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• You'll get motivated once you hate your chub enough. I don't have a weight problem, but when I had my kids and and had some chub, that was my motivation to lose it, and I did.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i was a size 8 and 150lbs pre preggo, im 5'9" so i wasn't fat by any means, i have pics to prove it haha. but now im a size 12 and idk how much i weigh it sucks but i was a size 18 right after birth so its comin off slowly, if i would exercise im sure i would have been back to my pre preggo size by now :(
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 8:50 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• LOl!! I just don't know exactly. I have the same problem! I used to ride horseback,it was a great work out but very expensive. When I quit,I started gaining and I am scared I have not stopped.
    GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I am disgusted with my weight at the moment. I had lost 22 pounds since January but lately I have put on about 10 pounds and I am mad at myself. So...now I am back on my "no junk food, more activity, counting calories everyday diet". In need to be at almost 130 pounds ...my BMI is too high unless I get to just about my normal weight. Oh--weight lifting at home is excellent too. I want to be able to stand looking at myself in the mirror. LOL. Really. My self-esteem suffers when I have too much fat on me and it shows.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I would suggest getting exercise videos to do inside your house. They make these ones by Leslie Sanson that are just walking in place but she calculates how many miles it is and it's really easy. I prefer exercising in my own house to walking outside or even going to a gym (I know that's weird, but that's just me). I'd also suggest writing down everything you eat. This will open your eyes to how much you're eating. Even if you keep a running tab in your head, that will help. If you eat something fatty for bkfst, cut out those calories at dinner by skipping something fatty. That's how I regulate my weight and it works. When you're exercising just picture what kind of body you want or someone that you hate (my motivation!) and it will help you to keep going. My mom just lost 50lbs. in 6 mos. doing weight watchers and the gym and she is over 50yrs old. You can do it!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Nope im always 120lbs. i actually work out eat healthy, snack in between with protein foods. i only gain weight when im pregnant about 20lbs but its all belly.
    Anonymous

• Cardio is the absolute best way to lose weight. Walking, Jogging, bike riding,are all good cardio workouts. I gained some weight in the first year my hubbs and I were together, then 60 lbs with my first pregnancy. I lost 20-25 lbs after my first pregnancy, but gained 30-35 back with my second pregnancy. I don't know how much I've lost since having the baby though, as I've not been on a scale yet. I plan on getting on the Wii fit in a week or two. (Baby is only two weeks, so I want to heal up some more before working out) Then I have a pilates DVD I haven't ever really used, so I plan on doing that. Cardio is the absolute best way to lose weight though, so get on the treadmill, walk down the street, ride that bike. Anything cardio is your best friend.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2009