How many of you think that Hannah Montana is completely annoying or do you like her music?

I kinda like hannah but lately she has been annoying- until I saw the new movie which was pretty cute. I was baby sitting and saw it. Other than that, I guess it depends on the kind of mood I'm in. Whether or not she gets on my nerves. LOL

Sophie397

Asked by Sophie397 at 2:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• My three girls like her music and the show, I'd rather them watch and listen to her music that is inspiring than some of the music ot there. Oh and she is a Christian!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My 5 y/o DD loves hannah and it drives me bonkers some days, but i have to admit the show is cute sometimes and my boys like to watch it. I finally had to put the songs on my DD's MP3 player so i wouldnt have to hear them over and over lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i HATE hannah montana. everything about her and that show is annoying.
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 2:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I like her well enough. I like some of her songs better than others. I would rather my 10, 7, & 6 yr old listen to her than some other music out there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• lol, my 5 yr old looooooooves her!! she has hannah everything!!! and i hate to admit it, but ive even caught myself watching the show in the middle of the night..lol..i dunno, its kinda cute..i liked the movie as well..the end when she sings "the climb" it gives me chills..lol..and her "party in the usa" song..looove it!! hahahahha!! so embarrasing to admit!! but whatever!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I despise all "Disney" kids. I hate the shows and I hate the annoying bubblegum "music."
    RunninRagged64

Answer by RunninRagged64 at 6:50 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I DONT CARE MUCH FOR THE SHOW IT IS CUTE JUST NOT ENTERTAINING ENOUGH I GUESS LOL. BUT I LIKED THE NEW MOVIE AND GOT THE SOUNDTRACK FOR MY DAUGHTER AFTER WE SAW IT AND LOVED IT HA HA HA SO.. I LIKE THE MUSIC
    MOMMA111

Answer by MOMMA111 at 7:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I think she is too old to play the little girl stuff anymore, regardless of her Disney contracts and expiration date. Really, she should just buy her way out of any more obligations and move on with her adult real life and perform accordingly, selling and marketing to a much older crowd. Taking money from places like Disney and Walmart while selling all her crap is great for her, but wearing gogo boots and dancing on a stripper pole while doing is I think is confusing and wrong. If she wants to be an adult and have a life like one, she needs to stop marketing to adolescents.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:15 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My daughter (now 13) used to really LOVE Hannah Montana, but ended up only liking Miley Cyrus. She no longer watches HM, but still listens to the music sometimes.

It doesn't bother me at all. The alternative would be the music some of the other 13 year olds are listening to and THAT music is NOT an option for my daughter.
    Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I don't like Hannah Montana. The show is funny, but I do not want my girls (even though they're only 3 and 6 mos) watching her or listening to her music. Her voice sounds like a dying cat on helium and her little pole dancing show was more than enough to make me not like her.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2009