Question for spouses of the deployed

My husband deployed Setemper 20th and about 3 weeks later we found out i was pregnant. I was wondering how other wifes handled their husbands deployment during a pregnancy?

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 2:56 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Hi, I know this is both a very hard and a very exciting time with you, combining a pg with a deployed spouse. There are lots of things that you can do that can make this easier on you, and to help keep him involved as much as possible.

There are a lot of groups on here that are for military spouses - some are for all branches, some are specifically for one branch or another, and there are even some regional or Command Specific ones. I would strongly suggest looking into them. There's a LOT of really good tips and help and support there :-)

If you need help finding one, or anything like that, please feel free to email me and I'll try to help find some for you, and also help with more specific info on this.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Thank you :) I had no idea that there were groups.... We are army so I shall try to look into it myself at first and see if i cant find any... if I need help i will get in touch :)
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 3:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I was pregnant while hubby was deployed. He saw our daughter born over webcam from Iraq. Our 9 month old was born while he was at Ft Polk training to go to Afghanistan. I just stayed busy.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2009