Question

I am curious of something,my next door neighbor(we will call him Brian)took me out on his motorcycle last night.He is friendly with my husband,but always looks at me(and you know what I mean lol)anyways,was it wrong of me to accept a ride?I mean my dh suggested it and Brian was happy to take me.We were only gone 10-15 minutes at the most.Do you think that it was wrong?I had fun and dont regret it,but when I got back,my husband said he was a little jealous and now wants to get me my own motorcycle...I hope I was not in the wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I def dont think you were wrong at all. DH suggested it so its not like you did it behind his back. And if you dont regret it then you already have your answer. Never regret something that once made you smile
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• And why would her suggest it and then turn around and say you should get ur own bike because he was jealous?? lol Makes no sense at all
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• he*
    Steph319

• Well, I wouldn't have done it. But in your situation, your husband suggested it, he shouldn't have if he actually didn't want you to go.

iLove.nml

Answer by iLove.nml at 7:49 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• OP poster here,thank you ladies for your responses.A friend of mine told me that it was wrong of me to go and thats why I was asking.(This was after I got back)I personally didnt think it was wrong to go,but just wanted to see what everyone else thought of it.Thanks ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2009