Has anyone seen the movie "Precious?" If so, give your review!

I want to see it, but I usually don't go to the movies.

RunninRagged64

Asked by RunninRagged64 at 6:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I cried...they show alot of stuff that makes you thankful of your life...it was a real eye opener. be prepared to cry
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I don't like going to the movies, but I think I'm going to go for this movie. The previews reminded me of all the girls I've worked with over the last decade, and it looks like a TRUE depiction of what some girls go through. I saw many girls that I knew personally reflected in the character, and, although it looks very sad, I'm grateful that someone finally made a true-to-life movie of the struggles of low income, young teen moms who are pressured to remain in the cycle they were born in to. I'm sure it will be inspirational.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• No, I haven't, but after reading about it here, I definitely want to watch it.
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2009