20 year olds do not know boundaries

Now before you start bashing these are NOT my words. A single 20 year old does not know it is wrong to write on a married mans hand, or to take pics of herself on his phone, ask to use his phone a lot and text him.

What do you think of this? I think it is bull. I am not 20 anymore but I remember when I was and I never thought any of this was okay. Isn't it common sense that this mans wife would NOT be okay with some woman doing all that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel so old sometimes!

I don't think basic morals have changed much in the 21 years since I was 20 (yeah for math!) and what you've described would have been stupid behavior THEN and NOW.

That being said, the man whose hand it is deserves most of the blame. If he's married, why is he letting some girl write on his hand? Why isn't he with his wife? Keep your hands in your pockets and your pants zipped up!

Let's put the blame in the right place - if he wasn't acting dumb, it wouldn't happen.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:16 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I agree whole-heartedly with the PP. I'm 24 and if some chick, no matter if she was 20 or 50 acted like that towards my husband and he allowed it, I'd be putting both of them at fault and kicking his butt to the curb. If that was an excuse of his, that 20 year olds don't know what they're doing, he's a lying sack of you know what IMO.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I agree with Wimsey! 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Id talk to your husband before blaming her. He should not allow her to write on him or even get the opportunity to have his phone. If she is texting him then obv she has his number and hes the one that gave it to her. Id blame him for being careless. He needs to keep his phone in his pocket and his hands off of hers. I dont knwo too many men that allow ppl to write on their hands. Unless they are crushing or 16 anyway. Talk to him. HE should knwo better.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Yeah, I never would have done that at 20 or younger either. Sluts don't know these things, it doesn't matter how old they are. lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• yea well im 20 and married and if a chick was doin that to my hubs im pretty sure id prob say somthin or do somethin, i wouldn't stand for that
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 7:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I am 22 right now and I dont think 2 years ago i was doing that, I think you need to check in with your hubby bc I dont think she is alone in this I think your husband is eaging something on if he wasnt he would tell her to stop and not give her his phone.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• women of all age do this... some 20 year olds im sure are dumb and rude and horrible and do these kind of things for kicks... but so do 50year old women...
    Im 20 nearly 21 and i would never EVER do this... i have always known it was wrong, and not wrong in the kind of way that is fun, cheeky and exciting. It is disgusting and those people should be ashamed on praying on a taken person!!!
    thats my opinion... so thats that... sorry if im offending anyone...
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I agree with wimsey as well
    iLove.nml

Answer by iLove.nml at 7:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• sounds like the work of a stripper
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2009