Just thought i would share something with all the christians out there.

So, my husband, myself, and my 2 year old son attended church yesterday. Service was about the story of Joseph. ( how to never lose faith no matter what trials you go through or how hard things may become) After church we decided that we were going to go price things for christmas. Then while we were on our way to the food mart to pick up some food for my father our Jeep turns off right in the middle of the highway. Now that's love right there. All the stress started to build up because we not only have one source of transportation which was broke down but we are very low on funds due to the way the economy is. Not to mention i am 8 months pregnant with our second son. We bring home on avg. 380.00 a week which is not much since i cant currently work at the time being for many reasons. Anyhow, after we got a tow truck called thanks to car insurance my husband and I realized god was asking us if we were paying attention We were

Proudparent707

Asked by Proudparent707 at 7:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• We still have faith that everything will be okay. By the end of the night we were laughing and remained optomistic about everything. Things always work themselves out. He has never let us down yet. Thank you Jesus :)
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Thanks for your testimony!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• :]
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:26 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Sweet testimony! God is for us not against us! He really does care about us....and loves us so much He will do anything to get our attention on Him... we only have to choose to look upon Him and know that we are loved.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I thought that was Job that was the example of never losing faith no matter what god lets satan do to you? Can you give verses citing these trials in relation to Joseph?
    Anonymous

• What an important message, especially for new Chrisitans. Never give up....never give out....never give in. Oh how I was blessed when I made that mind set.
    Anonymous

• Thank you. loved your testimony.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i enjoyed reading your testimony, awesome! God is good!
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

Read Genesis 37-48. To summarize, Joseph was the next to youngest son of Iaasic, grandson of Abraham, through whom God founded  the Jewish faith.  His brothers were jealous of him and threw him in a pit.  They then sold him into slavery.  He was able to rise in authority but then was falsely accused of rape when he wouldn't give in to his master's wife's sexual advances.  While in prison he interpreted a dream of Pharaoh, and was promoted to second in charge of all the land.  However, this took probably 40 or 50 years. 

Op- Thank you for your testamony.  I am where you are financially, we are on public assistance due to lack of employment and my husbands medical issues. I would love to pray for you.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• No, its the story of Joseph. How is brothers planned to kill him and then sold him instead. Everything he went through. NOT THE STORY OF JOB. I KNOW THE STORY OF JOB. But thanks anyways.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2009