33 weeks....

....and got into a huge blow out with my husband last night (about my mother in law, like usual. Shes a munipulative c*nt and my husband ALWAYS takes her side over mine, but thats another topic post), but I barely slept all night, it was alot of yelling and alot of crying. My question is.....can this put stress on my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ohhh yes. Anytime your body is feeling stress your baby is feeling it as well.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 8:16 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Yes it can. Please try to take it easy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• O yea. Definitely.
    you should tell your inconsiderate husband to take it easy on you and be considerate.
    or take a vacation away - take it easy. keep your mind busy.
    Believe me ... i was soo stress out with my 2nd child because i was taking care of my 2toddlers who were gng thru terrible's 3's and my bf was never home he was working all the time. i never had a break, i always sad and tired and couldnt even sleep. my body was warn out, and very very stress. i would cry everyday.
    that i ended up going dr and he had to put me on bed rest because he was afraid that my stress was gonna end up harming the baby. i could have had him too early. so he send me home to bed rest and i had to get babysitters to help me out with my toddlers. i took it very easy after knowing that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2009