WHAT DO YOU THINK, RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK OR DO.

Amy period was due this weekend, i keep getting cramps but no af. when i went to wipe myself just now, i got some yelloe this discharge. i want to test but then again dont...........dont want to get disappointed. if im not pregnant im going to get disappointed any way.give me some feed back on what you will do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yellow is never a good sign...sounds like an infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• well when i was pregnant i had yellow discharge and the doctor said it was normal if no smell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Disappointment is 13 miscarriages...take a dang test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Just wait a few days and test again, you sound like you are stressing yourself out! Which can effect your cycles! Relax, take a hot bath, read a good book, and test again in a few days if you do not get your period! These things take a little time!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• since the age of 13 i have been dealing with uti because of caffeine. note my doctor said that when ttc with an uti is diffacult because ur body senses an infection. i missed a whole year of periods because of it.they had me on antibotics and it wouldnt go away. i quit drinking pop and then the uti is gone has been for a while and i missed then months period. infections are so easy to get when ttc you have to be very carefull on everything you do.to me it sounds like an infection but i could be wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• do u take bubble baths alot?
    if so avoid that the soap from the bubbles can cause infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• If it doesn't smell, I wouldn't worry about it. Just take a test. Now or in a couple days. It should be accurate it your period was due over the weekend.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• did you ever tests again? what did it say?
    Anonymous