did you hear about the Tea party in AZ?

Just want to say Congrats for kicking out the Neo Nazi's!!

Means a great deal

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 9:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• BRAVO to those Arizona tea partiers..That is exaclty right it is NOT about racism..and we sure as hell do not admire Hitler the evil scumbag he was.. Here is a video of it I watched

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dawn-teo/video-scuffle-ensues-when_b_358152.html

the huffpo lol but the video has the scene

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:43 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• There were Neo-Nazis at the Arizona Tea Party? That is disgusting...but not surprising. The USA is getting to be scary. Too much ignorant prejudice.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I have to say I respect the huff po for prensenting this with the video..maybe it will get some who have veiwed us tea party people wrongly to see what it is really about!

and signs with swastika symbol and a LINE through that swastika means like I said WE DO NOT WANT HITLERS GERMANY...

the flag of Hitler glorifying him is DISGUSTING id spit on that fat arse farmer brown
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Well in honesty that man had NO RIGHT to attack that man with the flag.
    No matter how disgusted you are with it the Neo Nazis do have the same freedom of speech as the rest of us.
    That man that assulted him Im sorry should be arrested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• You have a point anon but he certainly deserved it
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• That I do agree with.
    He did deserve it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• if the neo natzis join you --- doesnt that tell you that you are wrong?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• "if the neo natzis join you --- doesnt that tell you that you are wrong? "

No, why would neo nazis wanting to join prove anything like that?! Please explain your reasoning.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I want to hear the reasoning as well please..

Are you saying Americans wanting our immigration laws to be followed makes them nazis?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• We kicked 2 Confederate flag carrying people out of one of our tea parties. They were trying to cause trouble.

I am from the south and that flag means something different to me than it does to some. It doesn't belong in "politics" , it belongs in its proper place-part of the history of our country.

sweet, if the press bothered to show the real people at these parties you would see that they are your neighbors, your kids teachers, a firefighter, grandparents and even a soccer mom or 2. They want responsiblity in government, something that is sorely lacking on BOTH sides.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:08 AM on Nov. 16, 2009