Should i Worry?

My Dh and I had a real difficult time 10 months ago when he went on the road for work. He came home one weekend and said that he needed time to think about what he was doing with his life..he came home and told me that he had met someone at a friends and he needed more time to see what he needed to do...anyway, now that chick is marrying my brother.. The real questions is...Should i be afraid that he will have another *breakdown* now that he is on the road driving again? Should i tell him my concerns?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like he has a wondering eye, this behavior doesn't change over night. If it's still bothering you, you may want to move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Worrying about something that may not happen is just wasting energy. If you are truly concerned just ask him if you need to worry and get it out of the way.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• yes i would worry!! who wouldnt. i have always felt~ u do it 1 time u will do it agian~ !! i know what u are going through must be rough! just try to be strong and if it happens again just leave bc he will never change !! it must be hard to trust this man !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2009