Things have changed down there, advice?

I am all of the sudden looser. I have had one vaginal birth, over 7 yrs ago. I have only been with 2 men in my life. My DF and I have been together for 6 yrs and have always had great sex. Now the last time it was just loose and the time before that it was normal, the time before that it was really loose. His first thought is that I cheated! I haven't had sex with anyone else. I don't even masturbate.
I have tried kegal exercises, but they make me want to throw up, it's weird. I think it is in my head, so I will keep trying. I also have 'leaked' when I sneeze or just all the sudden have to go really bad and I don't make it to the bathroom! It is sooo embarrassing and I don't know what to do.
I am going to the dr on Wed to have my Mirena IUD removed (because of a bunch of other side effects), I am going to ask her then, but anyone else have any ideas or advice?!

TJandKarasMom

Asked by TJandKarasMom at 9:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Health

• i don't this the Mirena could make you looser. It might be causing you hormones that are making you wetter. That's all I can think of. I would try the Kegels.. that's what everone says but i did them and they didnt work.I had to get vaginal reguvination to fix my problem but i have 5 kids. If you are not being about the hold your pee i think they can do a surgery for that and fix it. I would ask the Dr. n if they tell you it's normal fight them. They told me mine was normal for years and it cleary wasnt so after lots of begging i got the surgery done for free. best of luck
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2009