Have You ever looked-up old boyfriends or high school friends on the internet?

I am not a stalker but I confess,I have googled some old friends and old boyfriends on the net. I am nosey and was curious as to what they were up to. How about you? Is this a creepy thing to do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have and no,it is not creepy. In fact,that is the way our High School reunion organizers are finding graduates of our school and e-mailing them about the date of the reunion. Its not creepy. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I have friends on my facebook that I went to high school with that I looked up on the site. They are all girls, though, since my high school didn't have any guys in it. I never really knew any guys in high school. I once tried to look up my college boyfriend just to see what he was doing (because I really would never want to talk to him again) but his name is so common it would be impossible to find him.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Yep
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I don't have many old boyfriends, but yes, I've looked them up. I'm even getting to be good friends again with one of them, online only. There's only one I can't find. I hope he's OK.

Most of my Facebook friends are people I went to HS with and haven't talked to since graduation in 1995. It's fun to talk to them again.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• No because all the guys i dated where not from HS or from my city. everyone i ever met was from chat sites and they would come over my house and take me out to dinner. this was after HS. I didnt date anyone in HS. all of them are stuck up losers who are rich and they think there all that. i like down to earth people.
    Anonymous

• It's not creepy. Unless of course you stalk them out everyday and keep tabs on their every move. Then it might be a little creepy. However, on my Myspace I have an exboyfriend on my friend's list that I sought out, same with another ex on my Facebook page. On my Facebook I have friends from middle school, high school, and people I've met otherwise. I sought them all out except for a couple who sought me out. It's natural to be curious about people you're no longer in contact with.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2009