has your Dh/SO ever?

have they ever asked you to have a three some with another woman? Did you agree? How did it turn out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• horribly. ruined our relationship - things were never the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• it ended GREAT.. and we couple swap and all that, its just sex and its erotic, in the end my hubby is just mine, but like other woman as well have fun wth it good luck!
    Anonymous

• Nope. I asked him and he said no. He said he can't see other women that way because he has me... It almost ended our marriage! I'm a very open person - he's not. But since we have had kids, sex is the last thing I want, so it's not such a big deal now.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:49 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Nope. It is very common for it to ruin relationships. I think that it is one of those things that is better left as a fantasy. Most guys can hardly even handle one woman anyway lol but ultimately it's up to you and what you're comfortable with. Everyone is different. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. GL
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Nope. And I'd NEVER do it.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• eh if u wanna do it go for it.. like i said earlier me and hubby couple swap go on nudist camping weekends and 3somes and that weve been together 12 yrs and still going strong, so i think its how secure ur relationship is, ask him if u can have a MFM 3some if he says no then say not fair so no go.. tell him give me a MFM one first then ill give you one.. see what he says then! and it really dont end that many marriage.. i belong to a group of over 70 couples and been with them since we started, and all still married and still happy, there is a actual small percentage that actually end bad., so i say go have fun with it girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• ive done it once was ok but that was it when we were young
    alicianana4life

Answer by alicianana4life at 10:33 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I dont think it means your relationship isnt secure if you dont want to have one.
    My husband mentioned it once and I told him the truth I have no desire to be with a woman. He was ok with it and hasnt mentioned it once since then.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2009