piercing. any of u ladies have ur nipples done?

hubby been trying to talk me into gettn my nipples piercied ~ im waaayy scared! i want to know frm the ladies who have had theres done how bad was it .. and was it easy to take care of!!

BellaDiamond

Asked by BellaDiamond at 9:49 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i used to and for me having 10 tattoo's and like 5 other piercings.. IT HURT LIKE A BITCH and id never do it again.. one never healed right and 7 yrs later i stll can squeeze and get stuff coming out from the hole where it was pierced
    alicianana4life

Answer by alicianana4life at 9:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• omg.. scarrrry! ouch! i dont think i will be going throug with this 1 lol
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 9:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i did one side... years ago. getting it wasnt so bad, pretty easy to clean. yet i would not recommend it. it just never felt right. i had trouble nursing on that side even though it had been out for a few years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i got one side done...it was so painful, and i have tattoos and other piercings...after a couple of months i had to take it out because it never felt right. it healed good and everything it just never felt right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• it was very painful, but for me i love it, it made them so much more sensitive and fun to play with though
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I had one done. It hurt worse than anything I had ever done before.. Other piercings, tats, ect. It never healed right, tried keeping it for a couple of years and finally just took it out. Wasn't worth it.

If you do go through with it, I have since found a solution called H2Ocean. My belly ring of 10+ years, never had one issue with it since it healed, got caught on something this summer and OMG, it got infected and for a couple of months NOTHING would clear it up and let it heal. I finally got H2Ocean and used it a few times a day, and within a few days I started noticing a difference, and it continued to heal back up.. No issues since. I could HUG those guys at that piercing studio that showed it to me..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2009