What do you have at the top of your refridgerator?

For us we have the chips and the cereal...I don't know why but we do.
Soon we will be getting a brand new fridge and I don't want nothing on it...lol

So what does your fridge have on top and on the side as decorations...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nothing on top there is a cabinet above it...i have pictures of f riend's kids, my kids and stuff my dd had colored
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i have an air freshener oven mits a jar pf pens umm my diabetic supplies and a container of mp3 burnable disks lol
    alicianana4life

Answer by alicianana4life at 9:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• junk mostly. There is a vase up there, some snacks, pieces of boxes that explain how to warm certain frozen foods we have bought...I really don't know. Our fridge is pretty tall so I can't reach most of the stuff. It's just used for storage.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Nothing.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I also have cereal and chips..and sunglasses. I hate it though. It looks sloppy :[
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:15 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• A basket, a wine decanter, and for some reason......a box of rice krispy treats.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 10:26 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Lol...interesting question. Cereal , Beggin Strips (for the dog) and bread. Can't even reach the cabinet that's on top of it :)
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 10:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• We have a few boxes of cereal and dh's humungous protein drink containers. I do clean it on a regular basis though. The fridge is tall though, so I have to use a step ladder to get up there.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Whatever gets in my way... then at the end of the month we clean it off!
    amie_2007

Answer by amie_2007 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• mainly cereal
    It's also where we keep our plastic grocery store bags (although, I only allow one grocery store bag filled with bags, MIL lives with us and loves to put every single bag she gets up there, so I have to clean it off every time she goes shopping and puts more unneeded crap up there), and I think we have a few things we don't have counter or cupboard space for that we don't use too often, like the blender and pie pans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 16, 2009