Whats Wrong With Me ?

Ok I've been trying To Get Pregnant for since march an I've tried having sex the 3rd day after my period, On the last day of my ovulation days and nothing seems to be working an I just can't help but to think that im infertial an won't be able to have children ever. I thought I was pregnant until I started cramping like i'm about to have a menstural cycle like i always do a couple days before. can any one give me any advise im on the brink of being depressed because even when I was little I always wanted kids and at this point I don't think I can.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i thought that as well it took me and my husband 3 yrs before we got pregnant, i was a tad overweight lost some weight and gave up pop 100% and BAM 3 months later pregnant, and i stopped trying when i stopped trying it happened
    alicianana4life

Answer by alicianana4life at 10:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• keep trying! sometimes it takes over a year, have unprotected sex every other day GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• You can always go to the doctor and they can see if everything's ok in there :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I would recommend monitoring your weight and health. I actually gained about 5 lbs. because I was underweight before getting pg. Make sure you and your DH are not drinking too much alcohol or doing any kinds of drugs. That can hinder it. Try asking the doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• keep trying because it took my fiance and i to get pregnant 7 months but every women is different. i thought i wasnt able to have kids but i am now exspecting after 7 months of trying. I am now 13 weeks.
    mommy2bee240

Answer by mommy2bee240 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I dont think any thing is wrong at this point considering you have only been trying since March, usually after a yr of trying is when you consult a doctor about your infertility problem. Some women are lucky and get pregnant right away and then theres us that takes forever seems like. With our first it took us 10 months to get pregnant and with this one it took us 14 months and we even had to get fertility treatment this time round cause I found out I have PCOS. If your periods are regular or you atleast get them every month then you should have no problem concieving on your own. Maybe try fertlity monitors like those little things you pee on. You can get a couple of weeks worth really cheep at walmart. We pretty much got pregnant when we stopped trying so hard and werent even thinking about it but I know how hard that is too so just dont give up.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i'd go see the doc for your own peace of mind,f it's really bothering you.Then you'll know for certain that things are ok and you can stop worrying.Worrying about it really screws things up.Also get your partner checked out too.My husband and i tried for 3 years only to find out after years of me worrying,that he had an almost zero sperm count,so it wasn't anything wrong with me.
    daisycat78

Answer by daisycat78 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• If you have a "normal" cycle then you should ovulate the 14 day after the first day of your period. The first day will be the strongest chance to get pregnant. Here are some tips I used that helped me conceive after 2 years of trying. Don't drink caffeine, don't use lubrication these can kill sperm, raise legs for 10 mins after sex, you can check your cervix daily to help determine when you are ovulating. When you are ovulating it will be softer and higher than normal. Start taking your prenatal vitamins if you are not all ready because this will help prepare your body for a baby. The last 2 I listed are what helped me. Good Luck to you!
    momtomicahj

Answer by momtomicahj at 5:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2009