What would you do as far as clutter stuff in your cabinets?

I go in there to get something and can't find what I am looking for then when I do I notice things in there that I say oh I have that but I really don't use it. I need to be more organized there is just stuff in there that I really don't use that often.
I know I have to clear it up but how? Do I throw them away? Do I donate them? How to I pack them if I do give them away there so much stuff...aarrgg! I am not looking forward to it. Help! and Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i get small containers and label them.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I tend to do the same thing... I go thru everything, match lids with bowls, cups with lids (if they have any) this with that etc... put those aside and extra parts or misc items I will bag up and if they are not broken I will donate to our local thrift store...
    As for the matched stuff... go thru it... it you KNOW you are going to use the item keep it... if not donate it...
    Also there are shelf organziers out there and cubby hooks for lids...
    I also try to do this 3x's a yr and you will be really surprised just how much stuff you gather in a short amount of time....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Buy a clear shoe organizer that hangs over the door. Hang it over your pantry door (because I think you are talking about the kitchen, right?) I have one in my kitchen to hold kids cups, sippy cups, bibs, small snack containers and lids for kiddos. I have one in the bathrooms for medicines bandaids, pepto, aspirin, etc. Im getting one soon for the garage to hold flashlights and batteries and little tidbit thingies.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2009