I am 35 weeks pregnant....

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, and decided to have some tea with honey, well apparently it didn't agree, 'cause it made me throw up. As I was throwing up, it's like the vomittimg put pressure on my stomach, 'cause I soaked my underwear.... I peed, I think.... Has anyone ever had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this is very normal.. as long as water doesnt continue to trickle or gush then you do not need to worry that it was your amniotic fluid. if you arent sure, smell it to see if it mells like urine. and if you still arent sure put on a light pad to see the color of the fluid. any concerns that it was your fluid, then id call your doctor bc then he/she can do a quick swab to check for leaking fluid. and when yourwater breaks it does not necessarily mean your contractions will start. my water broke with my 1st and contractions never started, so was given pitocin. and my water was broken with my second to induce labor. again labor didnt start and i was given pitocin. good luck.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 16, 2009