Read any good books lately?

I recently read "The Hunger Games" books 1 and 2 and I'm ADDICTED! I can't wait till book 3 comes out. The author is Suzanne Collins. So, what books do you recommend that are entertaining while I anxiously await the new Hunger Games?

Asked by kenzie07 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm waiting for the last two books of the Sookie Stackhouse series to come out in paperback and I've read the Wicked series. I'm currently reading "Three Cups of Tea".

I love Dean Koontz novels as well.

Answer by SterlingLegend at 10:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• "The Shack" Love love love it!!

Answer by amie_2007 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'm currently useless.. I'm reading the Read, Freddy chapter book series and Horrible Harry series with my son to help him with his AR tests.. Thinking those aren't exactly adult brain stimulating material... lol lol

Answer by Melindakc at 11:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I was given a book called The Forgotton Garden. I think the author is Kate Morton, but I am not sure. Anyway, it is great and I can't put it down.

Answer by salexander at 11:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Twenties Girl, by Sophie Kinsella. It's a good one!

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Sorry not recently.

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• "Lili" Anni Wang, "Devil In The Details" Jennifer Traig, "A Painted House" Robert Morgan (I think is his name), "Lucky Child" Loung Ung ... Those are on the top of my list of good books.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Thanks everyone! I appreciate all of your suggestions! :-D

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2009