pregnancy test

hello ladies, just curious. have anyone took a test 2 days after missed périod and got a neg then took another one couple days after and got a postive

babyblues09

Asked by babyblues09 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That means you're pregnant. The first test was neg because the urine wasn't concentrated enough or there wasn't enough hct, pregnancy hormone, in the urine yet.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:56 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I took a test a week after my period was due & it was negative (went to planned parenthood & she even showed me the test). Still no period so two week later went to the hospital & had them do a test (well it was a clinic AT the hospital) & sure enough I was pregnant. He's 15 now.
    Anonymous

• Yup. Happened when I was pregnant with my oldest and now I'm waiting to see if it is happening again (my period is 4 days late but my tests still say negative).
    Anonymous